Social Security Disability
Social Security Disability Medical Evaluations
Sequential Evaluation Process and Expert Medical Opinion:
- Medical History
- Review of Medical Records
- Physical Examination
Address These Social Security Administration Issues:
- Is the Individual Currently Engaging in Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA)?
- Have the Individual's Physical Impairments in the Past Prevented and Will Continue to Prevent Any Relevant or Other Work or Substantial Gainful Activity?
- Does the Individual Have Severe Impairment(s) and Do the Impairment(s) Meet or Equal the Listings?
- Cite the Social Security Administration's Medical Evaluation Criteria
- Summary Expert Medical Opinion